Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Mar 7, 2008

Victoria Beckham, icon of fashion for UK VOGUE

Victoria Beckham

The self-proclaimed icon of fashion, Victoria Beckham, decks the cover of the April 2008 edition of British Vogue.

The pictures were taken by photographer Nick Knight, and the editing is accompanied by twelve pages of Victoria posing a fashion - as it says, one of his most daring photo sessions.

The truth is that Posh looks fantastic here.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On why she became a Spice Girl again: "I wanted the boys (Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz) to see me as a pop star, not just someone telling them to do their homework, and David can be reminded of the person he fell in love with."

On her love for Christian Louboutin shoes: "If they don't have my size I just stick toilet paper in - if that is what it takes to get a nice shoe."

On working out: "I have joined a gym, but I can't bring myself to start. What do you wear on the running machine? I can't bring myself to wear flat shoes".

On naming her collection: "We did not know what else to call it to be honest. The initials (dVb) were on our bathroom towels years before we have the brand. It's a real collaboration between David and myself. He inspires me in so many ways."

On her negative press: "Simon (Fuller) said to me 'That's why people are interested in you. If you were someone who everybody liked, it would be boring'."



Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham
Photo Credits: http://redcarpetfashionawards.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello friend I really like that blog and it is really very interesting because I have gain much information about the fashion but here I also want to share my experience that I have gain while using the Vans shoes UK and the site that contain much knowledge about it. If you are interested then visit the link.
http://www.treds.co.uk/manufacturer/vans/97/1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...