Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Feb 7, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow -Pretty in Pink?

Gwyneth Paltrow looked back to her healthy self at Madonna’s charity gala in New York City last night. Wearing a thigh-skimming pink Gucci frock trimmed with a big satin bow, Paltrow worked the black carpet before spending time conversing with her peers.

What can you say about her outfit? Is it pretty in PINK? Or not? Uhmmm.. I know, I know.. It's Gucci! Well, I guess I don't have to comment on this! I'll just keep my mouth shut..



4 comments:

Anne said...

wow!! she's pretty....i love her pink dress

The Pilgrim said...

Hmmm, I don't know, I like the dress but she always chooses this kind of color and I'm not that sure that they look good on her.
What is she up to, anyways? Haven't seen her in a film in ages.

The Pilgrim said...

The dress is nice but she always chooses those pale colors that imho don't look that good en her. What is she up to? Haven't sen her in a film in ages...

Elisha said...

im not sure why, but i dont like her shoes... it doesnt go with the dress =p oh yeah, the bow is a bit on the 'too large' side dont you think? hahaha, oh well..fashion is fashion =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...